SSC RECRUITMENT OF SI IN DELHI POLICE, CAPFs AND ASI IN CISF EXAMINATION, 2017
SSC CAPF SI Recruitment Notification – Delhi Police SSC CPO Jobs Details
|“2299” SSC CPO Jobs|
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission.|
|Name of the Post||SI & ASI.|
|Category||Delhi Police Vacancies.|
|Total number of posts||2299 Vacancies.|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs.|
|APPLY||Apply Online Now|
|Last Date||15th May 2017.|
Aspirants can hurry up to apply Online for the SSC CPO Recruitment 2017. The SSC SI ASI Exam complete information available on this page. Totally, there are 1404 SI/ ASI (Sub Inspector/ Assistant Sub Inspector) vacancies in the Delhi Police, CAPF & CISF boards.
SSC Delhi Police Jobs – SSC CPO Vacancies
The candidates who wish to apply Online for the SSC CPO Jobs can check the SI in Delhi Police Vacancies for Male & Female and ASI Executive in CISF, Sub Inspector GD in CAPF’s.
Sub-Inspector (Male) – Delhi Police Jobs
|10% reservation of Ex. Servicemen||35||18||10||5||68|
SSC Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police/ Female Posts
CAPF Sub Inspector (GD) Vacancies – Male & Female SSC Posts
|Name of the Force||Category||UR||OBC||SC||ST||ExS||Total|
SSC ASI (Executive) in CISF Vacancies
Eligibility for SSC SI Jobs & SSC SI ASI Exam 2017
Candidates who want to join in DELHI POLICE can use this wonderful opportunity. Before that, check SSC Sub Inspector Jobs, SSC CPO 2017 Recruitment Eligibility criteria, Age limits from the following sections. It is better that once go through the SSC Delhi Police Jobs Official Notification carefully.
Educational Qualification for SSC SI Jobs
The aspirants who are applying for SSC ASI SI Jobs should meet the educational qualification. The applicants of SSC SI jobs and SSC ASI Jobs should have Bachelors Degree or Graduation as a minimum educational qualification. The detailed notification about the Staff Selection Commission Sub-Inspector Recruitment will be updated soon. So, keep visiting our website for details.
Age Limit for SSC ASI Recruitment – SSC CPO Vacancy
The minimum and maximum age required for SSC ASI SI Jobs is
- Minimum: 20 years.
- Maximum: 25 years.
Age relaxation is applicable to the candidates who have the reservation. Extended age through age relaxation is applicable based on the rule of Central Government.
Staff Selection Commission ASI Recruitment 2017 – SSC CPO Recruitment
The candidates who are interested in Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector Jobs can get the details like important dates, pay scale etc in the below section. So, check the details clearly before applying to the SSC CPO Recruitment, SSC SI Delhi Recruitment.
Important dates of SSC ASI CISF Recruitment
- SSC SI ASI Application Release Date: 22-04-2017.
- Last Date to submit Online Application: 15-05-2017.
- Exam Dates for SSC SI ASI Paper I: 30-06-2017 to 07-07-2017.
- Exam Dates for SSC CAPF SI, CISF ASI Paper II: 08-10-2017.
Pay scale for CISF ASI Recruitment
The candidates who got selected for SI CAPF, ASI CISF, and SI Delhi Police Jobswill get the high pay scale than other Central Government Jobs. The pay scale and details will be announced with the advertisement on 22-04-2017. Therefore keep visiting regularly for SSC SI ASI Recruitment Details.
Application Fee for SSC Assistant Sub-Inspector Recruitment
The applicants of SSC SI ASI Jobs should pay the Processing fee. Application Fee details are as follows.
- Women/SC/ST are exempted from the Processing Fee.
- General Category Gents should pay Rs. 100/- as processing Fee.
Payment Mode of SSC Delhi Police Jobs
Application Fee for SSC SI ASI Recruitment has to pay Online using Credit/ Debit card or Net Banking while filling the SSC CPO Online Application Form.
Selection Process for SSC SI Recruitment
The candidates who apply for SSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment will have 3 rounds of selection process. Applicants can be selected based on their performance levels.
- Written Test (SSC SI Exam & SSC ASI Exam)
- Paper-II, and
How to apply for SSC SI CAPF, SSC ASI CISF & SSC SI Delhi Police Recruitment?
Follow the detailed process to apply Online for the SSC SI jobs and SSC ASI Jobs. It is a great opportunity for the aspirants who are searching for the SSC Jobs. Be careful while filling the SSC Online Application. A small mistake may lead to lot of issues. Check and also follow Step by Step Process to fill SI ASI Application Form.
Steps of SSC CPO Online Application – Delhi Police CPO Jobs & CISF ASI Jobs
- First of all, Go to the Official website of Staff Selection Commission www.ssc.nic.in
- Read the Instructions carefully in SSC CPO 2017 Notification.
- Apply online for SSC SI ASI Recruitment.
- Click on Apply Link and fill the details correctly.
- The applications with fake and incorrect details will be rejected.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed size.
- Also, upload the required certificates.
- Finally, check the details entered and submit the application.
- Save the application form generated after submitting.
- Take the printout of the application form and save for future use.
- Finally, the candidates who want to apply for SSC SI ASI Recruitment can apply before the last date to avoid the server issue.